Each of these questions about email marketing should never be answered, “It doesn’t matter.”
- When is the best time to send my newsletter?
- Do I need a sign-up form?
- Where do I put my sign-up form?
- How often should I send my newsletter?
- Should I use a free bulk email application?
- How do I get email addresses for my list?
- Where can I get images to use in my newsletter?
- How do I look at my statistics?
- How long should my newsletter be?
- What about social media posting?
These are just a few of the things you’ll need to know and decisions you’ll have to make when you start an enewsletter for your small business. The answers to these questions can have a significant impact on your success. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.