Even when we love to write for our blog or newsletter, staring at a blank screen is bound to happen sooner or later. Here are nine writing prompts to help you get past the blank screen:
- What do you love most about your business?
- What are the questions you get asked most often when out networking?
- What are some of the hot topics in your industry right now?
- What are some of the challenges you are facing in your industry?
- What is a great resource, book or app that you’ve been delighted with recently?
- What recent experience can you turn into a success story or case study?
- What famous person would you like to get some advice from? Why?
- Do you have a business bucket list? What’s on it?
- What recent personal experience has led to a business breakthrough?
These questions may not translate directly into a topic for your particular blog but they should get you thinking… follow a thread.