Is email marketing an untapped component of your marketing strategy? Here’s what an eNewsletter can do for you. It can…
- Enhance your reputation.
- Increase lead generation.
- Provide invaluable information about who is interested in what, so you can follow up with contacts in a more strategic way.
- Be a very cost-effective communication channel with your clients, customers, colleagues and prospects.
- Quickly identify obsolete contact information, so you know to re-connect to get an update.
- Leverage your other marketing efforts: website, social media, blog, etc.
- Provide immediate measurable results.
- Give your contacts the opportunity to easily and immediately interact with you.
- Provide a higher response rate because it is being sent to a receptive audience.
- Be more cost-efficient and environment-friendly than a printed newsletter – no printing or mailing costs.
Which of these benefits are important to you?