What are Your Competitors Writing About?
Whether it’s for your small business blog or newsletter, researching what your competition is writing about will benefit you in two important ways:
- You will have something with which to compare your own content strategy and your execution of it.
- It’ll trigger new content ideas and topics to write about.
- layout and design (look and feel)
- ease of reading and interaction
- keywords and topics covered
- writing style and formatting
- frequency and consistency
- the value offered
- How does your content measure up?
- What holes do you need to fill?
- What can you do to improve? Make a plan.
Click to Tweet this Article