eMail Marketing has an ROI
Unlike some of the other marketing initiatives we undertake, email marketing can have very specific measurable results.
- The marketing consultant who locked down a $5000 contract as a direct result of a call to action in her newsletter
- The speaker who was asked to write a column for a national magazine in response to his newsletter
- The advisor who launched a speaking career when a speakers bureau responded to her newsletter
- The trainer who filled a workshop
- The entrepreneurs who filled a conference
- The therapist, the nail technician, the coach and the spa that each booked many appointments
- The wine store, the shoe store and the health store that sold more products
- The author who sold more books
- The many sold out events!
Certainly the ROI of some email marketing campaigns can’t be measured as specifically as this. And there are lots of smaller benefits which accrue over time. If you're wondering how an enewsletter might benefit your business, contact me for a chat.