- It can save me time.
- People have different ways of learning. Different formats for the same material will ensure a broader reach.
Summing up a past article in a graphical format is a great way to appeal to a different audience. Pick an article that can be summed up into bullet points. Then turn those bullet points into a graphical format. With the proliferation of infographics, we now have lots of choices of apps to make it easy for us to create our own:
Here are a few examples of our own infographics:
- Elements of eNewsletter Success (used Hubspot's templates)
- 9 Ways to Personalize Your Newsletter (used Canva)
- 4 Ways to Constantly Grow Your List (used Canva)
In her article Marketing with Infographics, Janet Slack suggested these other creative uses for infographics:
- Share testimonials
- Showcase your expertise
- Share customer statistics
- Share responses to customer questions
- Countdown to big events on your website
- Share trends
Click to Tweet this Article