January 7, 2013
10 Email Predictions for 2013
2. You’ll check your inbox at least 5 times a day.
3. The more emails you send, the more you will receive.
4. You will spend significant hours just organizing your emails. And then you’ll spend even more looking for specific emails.
5. At least 100 times, you’ll swear to yourself that you’ll get ‘caught up’ on email.
6. You’ll delete several important emails by accident.
7. A handful of times, you’ll send an email forgetting the intended attachment.
8. You’ll find emails in your ‘draft’ box days after you thought you’d sent them.
9. You’ll click ‘reply all’ one too many times.
10. You’ll unsubscribe from countless commercial emails. But you’ll sign up for a few too.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.