- Enhance your reputation.
- Increase lead generation.
- Provide invaluable information about who is interested in what, so you can follow up with contacts in a more strategic way.
- Be a very cost-effective communication channel with your clients, customers, colleagues and prospects.
- Quickly identify obsolete contact information, so you know to re-connect to get an update.
- Leverage your other marketing efforts: website, social media, blog, etc.
- Provide immediate measurable results.
- Give your contacts the opportunity to easily and immediately interact with you.
- Provide a higher response rate because it is being sent to a receptive audience.
- Be more cost-efficient and environment-friendly than a printed newsletter - no printing or mailing costs.
March 19, 2012
Top 10 Strategic Benefits of an eNewsletter
Linda Daley of Daley Progress Inc. helps busy small business owners get their content in front of their fans. Get 10 QUICK & EASY CONTENT TEMPLATES when you subscribe to her newsletter full of practical marketing tips for small business owners. NEW Social Media Solution for Small Business: BeeSeen.Online - Ready-made social media images to instantly start a buzz on your feeds.